Friday, July 12, 2013

Praise and Prayer July 2013

Grandpa and I at the lake
Give Praise for:

  • a great place to stay (I'm living with my sister and brother in Kearney) while I'm in the US on furlough. Rachel has also lent me a car to use while here as well. I'm enjoying the opportunity to spend time with family.
  • safety, even with a flat, on the trip to visit my uncles and grandparents in MO.
  • a more relaxed schedule, a blessing after a busy year.
  • a great church family to welcome me home.


Please Pray for:

  • partners to support me with prayer and finances. I will need to raise additional funds to help with increasing prices in Davao and additional costs while living in the US. 
  • traveling mercies as I travel to visit friends and family during the next 6 months.
  • the teachers and administrators of Faith Academy Mindanao as they prepare for a new school year which starts Aug. 6th.

No comments: