Saturday, July 27, 2013

Running

One of the things I love about living in NE is the time, the nice roads/sidewalks, and the cooler weather to make running more enjoyable. I've never really liked running, especially running for running's sake, but there's a few things that make it almost fun.

  1. A good running app on my iPod Touch. My faves are the 5K Runner and Nike+. I love how they keep track of my progress and help me time runs without having to keep an eye on my watch.
  2. Something to listen to, aka a distraction. I love to listen to a podcast, like Boundless or a sermon, or an audio book that I can get for FREE from my public library.
With all of these things going in my favor, I've run 25 miles during the month of July! Of course, my sister's dog looking at me with her big brown eyes is a great motivator too! 

No comments: