Friday, December 13, 2013

December Praise and Prayer

The lovely, REAL Christmas tree we
decorated this year.
Give PRAISE:

  • God has provided new monthly financial partners so that my ministry budget goal is reached! I will be able to return to support Bible translation through educating missionary kids living in Davao in time to start second semester!
  • I am looking forward to taking time to enjoy Christmas with friends and family. It's been many years since I've enjoyed a cold, and possibly white Christmas.
  • Many of my former students have just finished their first semester of college and survived their first college finals. Thank God for his faithfulness in their lives!


Please PRAY:

  • For elementary teachers to fill the critical need in four classrooms next school year at Faith Academy Mindanao. (see more in this video)
  • My return ticket is a standby ticket - so pray there will be openings on the flights I want to travel, even during the busy holiday season.
  • I will arrive in Davao just a few days before second semester starts. Pray for health - physical, mental, and spiritual - as I hit the ground running!



No comments: