Friday, December 27, 2013

Road Trip


For the holidays, my brother, sister and I drove down to my uncle's house to spend time with family for the holidays. The car was full! Along with our personal items were 2 dogs and their kennels and necessities AND all of the things that I was sending to Davao in a balikbayan box. I'm so used to traveling by public transportation where I need to put all my stuff in an enclosed container where volume and weight matter. It's so weird for me to be able to access to the stuff I've packed, have room to stretch out and sleep, and cuddle with Rachel's dogs along the way.
























Today, I saw a post with with video and laughed out loud at the host's view of traffic in Manila! I'm looking forward to driving my motorcycle in this kind of traffic again!


No comments: