Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 2014 Praise and Prayer

As we landed in Davao, I was able to
see Faith Academy Mindanao,
with its white roofed buildings,
out the window of the airplane!
Give PRAISE:

  • I have arrived in Davao and I traveled in STYLE! I was able to get on every flight that I wanted to and I was seated in a business class seat for 2 out of 3 flights. The extra legroom, scrumptious food, and privacy all helped me to arrive well rested. I have never been so relaxed on a trip across the Pacific!
  • My house, my motorcycle, and my classroom were waiting for me in good order. During my first few days back I was easily able to get the essentials prepared to start classes on January 8.
  • Many graduates and former students are in town visiting family over the holidays. What a blessing to hear how God is showing himself to be faithful in their lives as they mature into young adults.


Please PRAY:

  • For elementary teachers to fill the critical need in four classrooms next school year at Faith Academy Mindanao. (see more in this video)
  • I'm back to teaching 4 classes at the high school - AP Calculus, PreCalculus, Geometry, and Biology. Planning, teaching, and managing these classes is a somewhat mundane set of tasks for me, but it brings lots of opportunities to interact with students, fellow teachers, and parents. Please pray with me that God would clearly show me where I should step out in ministry.

No comments: